PTC University Expert Model Analysis Requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP 64 bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
PTC Creo Parametric or Pro/ENGINEER
To perform scans of PTC Creo Parametric and Pro/ENGINEER data, XMA requires a licensed installation of one of the following:
- Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 4.0 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- PTC Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- PTC Creo Parametric 1.0 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- PTC Creo Parametric 2.0 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- PTC Creo Parametric 3.0 (32 bit or 64 bit) (As of XMA 2.2)
The installation must be on a certified platform for the version installed. Details of the supported platforms can be found here.
Files to be scanned should be on a local NTFS file system. Accessing files from a network drive or share is not supported.
Note: XMA Desktop does not require an installation of PTC Creo Parametric or Pro/ENGINEER to view reports.
- 64 bit Microsoft Internet Explorer version 11 (As of XMA 2.2)
- 64 bit Microsoft Internet Explorer version 10 (As of XMA 2.2)
- 64 bit Microsoft Internet Explorer version 9
Microsoft Excel 2007 or later
- XMA Desktop can export report data to Excel 2007 spreadsheet files