PTC University Expert Model Analysis (XMA) deepens your understanding of PTC Creo Parametric and Pro/ENGINEER models with the push of a button. Using multiple measures in 50 different areas of analysis, XMA enables you to understand the level of complexity in your models and identify areas for optimization. This allows you to take corrective action and apply product design best practices.
Often, however, parameters are changing:
To perform scans of PTC Creo Parametric and Pro/ENGINEER data, XMA requires a licensed installation of one of the following:
- Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 4.0 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- PTC Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- PTC Creo Parametric 1.0 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- PTC Creo Parametric 2.0 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- PTC Creo Parametric 3.0 (32 bit or 64 bit) (As of XMA 2.2)
The installation must be on a certified platform for the version installed. Details of the supported platforms can be found here.
Files to be scanned should be on a local NTFS file system. Accessing files from a network drive or share is not supported.
Note: XMA Desktop does not require an installation of PTC Creo Parametric or Pro/ENGINEER to view reports.
- Microsoft Windows XP 64 bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit
- 64 bit Microsoft Internet Explorer version 11 (As of XMA 2.2)
- 64 bit Microsoft Internet Explorer version 10 (As of XMA 2.2)
- 64 bit Microsoft Internet Explorer version 9
Microsoft Excel 2007 or later
- XMA Desktop can export report data to Excel 2007 spreadsheet files
Complete the form below to explore the power of XMA!