In this recorded webcast, PTC and regulatory experts from the law firm of Hunton & Williams LLP discuss the SEC’s Conflict Minerals rule and the ways that companies can be prepared for current and potential future regulatory requirements.
Two presentations will be followed by roughly 10 minutes of Q&A with the speakers.
The first presentation features Scott H. Kimpel, Partner at Hunton & Williams, LLP, who served on the Executive Staff at the SEC, and was part of the work group responsible for developing the final Conflict Minerals rules.
In his presentation, Scott will:
- Discuss the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) legal challenge to the Conflict Minerals law
- Review the possible outcomes of the pending judicial ruling
- Outline best practices to address current and potential future requirements
Following that, Howard Heppelmann, GM of Supply Chain Management for PTC will:
- Outline the benefits of establishing a holistic program for materials compliance
- Discuss the implications of the “Undeterminable” status option expiring in 2015
- Describe how companies can develop a program that will scale for the future
Visit the Conflict Minerals Resource Center for more information.